Cosmetic Dentist Los Gatos CA
A beautiful smile is powerful. It can create a positive impression and make a person look younger and more approachable. Studies conducted by researchers have shown that smiles can help in career growth.
In order to achieve these esthetic goals, cosmetic dentistry is a branch of dental medicine dedicated to maintaining or enhancing the esthetics of your teeth, gums and lips, while not compromising your oral health. Cosmetic dentists consider each and every physical aspect of the teeth and gums when recommending a treatment. The visible teeth in the front, the gums and the lips are given highest priority. They should be in perfect shape for the smile to shine.
If you are looking for a smile makeover, we are the experts. We put the patient's needs first when conducting cosmetic dentistry treatments. We have a team of dental assistants, hygienists, and supporting staff led by Dr. Negari to help you achieve your dental esthetic goals. Our cosmetic dentistry services are extremely effective and our goal is to surpass your expectations. Our dental professionals listen to your each and every concern, working towards a treatment plan which addresses everything. The skills and knowledge of our cosmetic dentist comes in play during the treatment. Thanks to Dr. Negari's expertise, we enhance your already beautiful smile and take it to the next level.
Identify and enhance
Cosmetic dentistry is about examining the esthetics of teeth and doing what is necessary to improve it. This requires the ability to identify the changes that can enhance the appearance of your teeth and gums. Dr. Negari interacts with patients to know what they can expect from the treatment. After understanding the patient's needs and thoroughly evaluating the situation, we can suggest suitable treatment options to the problem.
There are several factors related to the esthetics of your teeth and gums. The color, shape, size and alignment of teeth play vital roles in the esthetics of the smile. Our cosmetic dental services can address all problems associated with the esthetics of your teeth and gums. Below you will find some of the cosmetic dental services provided at our office.
- Gaps between teeth
- Irregular shape of teeth
- Discolored teeth
- Tooth decay
- Missing teeth
- Correcting a misalignment in teeth
- Treating a gummy smile
Invisalign® is used for treating a misalignment in teeth. They are a cosmetic solution to orthodontic problems since they are virtually invisible. With Invisalign® aligners on, patients can take part in social events without being conscious about their orthodontic treatment.
Dental Implants - Solution For Missing Tooth
Dental implants are one of the finest prosthodontic solutions for a missing tooth. They look very natural. The crowns of dental implants are specially designed to improve the appearance of teeth.
Cosmetic Dentist - Teeth Whitening
A teeth whitening process is among the common cosmetic dentistry procedures performed at our office. It is very effective in improving the appearance of the smile. The process removes stains from the enamel layer of the teeth and brightens the smile. The results are quite effective and visible.
Cosmetic Dentist at Los Gatos CA
Esthetic & Family Dentistry provides cosmetic dental treatments which are specially designed to meet your needs. We have successfully performed cosmetic dental treatments for numerous patients and would love to achieve your dental esthetic goals. Esthetic & Family Dentistry is located in Los Gatos, California.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION'S
1. What do you mean by Cosmetic dentist?
Cosmetic dentist is a type of treatment help to improves oral health and appearance of smiles. If you have stained, chipped or misalign teeth then cosmetic dentistry is the right solution for the appearance of your teeth.
We also provide treatments for teeth whitening, chipped teeth, filling sealants on tooth decay, reshaping, closing gaps and fixing broken teeth. The goal of the treatment is to bring a positive change in your life with long term happiness.
2. What are the Common benefits of cosmetic dentist?
There are major significant benefits of cosmetic dentistry treatment, some of them are:-
- Improves positive appearance of smile and teeth structure
- Increases self-confidence
- Improves social life and involvement with people
- Prevents future dental damage
- Makes you look younger and beautiful
- Better oral health condition
- Restoring damaged and cracked teeth
- Helps in preventing cavity from further decay using root canal
- It helps to restore missing tooth using dental implants, dental bridges, flipper, and dentures.
- Restores decayed tooth using a filling material such as amalgam, composite resin, silver and ceramic filling etc.
3. How to fix my discolored teeth?
Usually, discolored teeth occur on various factors like hot & cold foods, improper oral hygiene, bleeding gums, and smoking etc. The teeth lose it color day by day due to improper oral care and lead to dental decay within few years.
To fix discolored teeth, you need to undergo teeth whitening treatment. Our dentist Dr. Negari provides all types of Cosmetic Dentistry solutions at Los Gatos, CA. To know more about teeth whitening treatment just call us (408) 377-8302 or make an appointment.
4. How to restore chipped or broken teeth?
To restore chipped or broken teeth, there are 3 options to undergo treatment:
- Dental Bonding
Each of above treatments is different and cost varies. First, our dentist will analyze the structure of broken teeth and choose the right dental procedure for you without affecting gums or teeth. The type of treatment undergone may vary and takes several weeks to fix it. Veneers and crowns are most commonly used treatment worldwide to fix broken teeth. It is important that artificial teeth such as crowns and veneers should be taken care properly to avoid crack or damage for the tooth.
5. How to reshape misaligned teeth?
To reshape misaligned teeth, there are two types of treatment options
If you are series of fixing misaligned teeth and improve your smile, then cosmetic dentist is the right solution for misaligned or irregular teeth. After diagnosing the patient teeth, our dentist will decide the right dental procedure to undergo the treatment or not.
Our cosmetic dentist Dr. Kamyar Negari DDS at Los Gatos, CA is a highly skilled and professional will transform, reshape and align the teeth perfectly. He has more than 10+ years of experience in the field of cosmetic dentist. Many patients have noticed that their teeth are reshaped properly to regular normal teeth.
6. What are the treatment options in cosmetic dentist?
Cosmetic dentistry includes a wide range of treatment options from smile makeover to Dental implants surgery. So, below are the treatment options present in cosmetic dentistry, such are:
- Smile makeovers- It is a technique to improve the appearance of smile using one of the cosmetic dental solutions such as teeth whitening, dental bonding, veneers, dental bridges, tooth colored fillings and dental implants etc.
- Teeth whitening- Teeth whitening is the most commonly used treatment worldwide, the purpose of this treatment is used to brighten the teeth color to its natural color without removing any surface of teeth.
- Reshaping misaligned teeth- To fix misaligned teeth, there are several treatment types like dental braces, Invisalign, and retainers. Based on the request by the patient, the procedure will be undergone to reshape misaligned teeth.
- Dental Bonding- It is a type of dental procedure in which the teeth – colored material is applied and hardened with a high-density light. The applied tooth is perfectly sharpened and colored to match the teeth of a patient.
- Dental Bridges- It is a fixed dental restoration procedure for replacement of missing tooth using dental bridge formed between the two teeth. Actually, dental bridges are made up of two or more crowns to fix the gap between the teeth.
- Dental Veneers- Dental veneers are thin layered porcelain to be placed over the tooth. A veneer improves the aesthetic appearance of teeth structure and provides protection for natural teeth from damaging surface of the tooth. It helps to restore chipped, stained, crooked and discolored teeth in an effective way.
- Tooth colored filling- The purpose of tooth colored filling is to fill the space in the tooth from further cracking or damaging the teeth. There are different varies of filling materials such amalgam, composite resin, silver, ceramic and gold colored filling. But, we recommend the candidate to choose composite resin filling procedure because it looks similar to natural teeth color.
- Dental implants- Dental implants are the surgical procedure to place a cylindrical implant metal on the jaw bone using local anesthesia. Once the implant is completely healed with the jawbone, the dentist places an abutment after 3 -4 months of surgical implant procedure to permanently restore missing tooth.
There are many more treatment option present in cosmetic dentist at Los Gatos CA. Make an appointment today.
7. How much cosmetic dental treatment costs?
The cost of cosmetic dentist depends on the type of treatment undergone and the treatment may vary from few hundreds to thousands of dollars. To know more about the cost and type of cosmetic treatment required, please call us (408) 377-8302 or email us.
8. How much time will the treatment takes?
Each treatment time may vary from time and depends on complete oral health situation. Some of the Cosmetic dental treatments will not take much time and can be done at first visit to our office. Our Cosmetic dental treatment is located in Los Gatos, CA. Please click here to know the exact location of our office.
Cosmetic Care Videos
Teeth Whitening, Direct Bonding & Veneers
Tooth Colored Fillings
Inlays & Onlays